Using Fillable PDF Forms
- Open the form by selecting the link. If you have Adobe Reader 5.0 or higher, it will open the .pdf document and have it ready for editing.
- Select the Hand tool if it isn't already selected.
- Press the Tab key to move to the first field, or
position the cursor (it will change to an I-beam) inside a form field, and click. (NOTE: If the form field is a button, a check box, a radio button, or an item from a list, the cursor changes to an arrow.)
- After entering text (or selecting an item, check box, or radio button), either press
Tab to accept the form field change and go to the next form field, or use the mouse to select the next form field.
- Once you have filled in the appropriate form fields,
print out the completed form.
- Acrobat Reader does not allow you to save your completed, or partially completed forms unless you have the
Acrobat Business Tools from Adobe.
- Currently, there is no computation, validation or verification of the information you enter. Nonetheless, you are responsible for entering all required information. Some information, such as signatures, are required to be
handwritten on the form.
- You can not alter, remove or add to any of the pre-printed text on the form.
Printing the form:
- If the fillable form is displayed within your web browser’s window be sure to use the
printer button on the Acrobat toolbar menu to print the form instead of your web browser’s print function.
Saving the blank form:
Although you can save the blank form to your computer, we recommend that you use the forms directly from this web site. That way you are assured of having the latest version of the form.
- To download the file directly to your computer or to a disk,
right click on the link, then select "save link as" or
"save target as" from the dropdown options. Make a note of the
location on your drive and the name of the file being saved so you can locate it later.
- If you have any comments or suggestions on our Forms, please email